Saturday 10 May 2008

Thanks Lesley!!!!


Well, with a gentle nudge from my Teamie on UKS, I suddenly realise that my blog is terribly out of date. So here I am with a quick update on the situation...


Things have been quite manic and haven't really had time to stop and think. Hubby working extremely hard and spending loadsa time sorting out the racing cars - only to be beaten by the weather - until this weekend. He has finally gone racing this weekend - so hopefully he can de-stress in his favourite way.


I have been manic too - been on the course to enable me to train the guys at work. Have also done my first course - was so scared I spent the whole day shaking.... Apparantly it was a cool course and they enjoyed it so there's no stopping me now!!!

We have passed our inspection at work and things are improving all the time - hopefully back in full swing by the end of the summer.


Bethan is doing well - she is beginning to read and write. Have bought her some wipe clean boards to help - one for numbers, one for the alphabet and one for the 45 most common words for the Reception Year at school. She loves these boards and loves writing on them. She adores singing and acting and really enjoys my Clubland Classix CDs in the car.


Katrina is now 3!!!! This is scary for me now. My baby isn't a baby now and she's not a toddler either.... she a kid now. Her speech is fantastic now - but there are still moments when she talks rubbish. Not worried yet - Bethan does a lot of talking for her - having to train Beth to stop this.

Katrina is very good at throwing paddies but is beginning to realise that this doesn't get her anywhere.


Gwennie is now 7 months old - she is quite a big dog, but very loving. She is finally toilet trained, but is chewing anything in sight when she is left alone. Lost count of the number of shoes we have had to throw away. She has even chewed the carpets..... Still she loves the beach and the sea and is very obediant otherwise.


Looking forward to our holiday next week - should be interesting as there are 25 of us going in all. God help Porthmadog - that's all I can say....


My baby brother got married last week too - the girls were bridesmaids, and I ended up walkin with them too - Thanks Holly hunny..... The girls love Holly - my brother's missus -and enjoy spending time with her... good job really. See piccie
Right, I think that's me upto date.... will hopefully post some more after my hols...
Take care all

No comments: